Okay over at Kelly's Korner we are looking at guest rooms. Well, our guest room is now our office. And I am embarrassed to show you but oh well.This desk is a bazillion years old. Love, love color. The desk and chair are green. The knobs are from McKenzie-Childs. Their stuff is amazing. We are currently reorganizing and shuffling the office around. So please excuse the mess.
Here is the view of Kate's homework desk. We are using it as a printer stand for the moment. The chair is from Ikea. Very reasonably priced.
A room is not complete without a good lamp. Here is the one in the office! Check out the finial! Another McKenzie-Childs piece!





2 comments:
What a fun desk!! I love the pink chair. I need a chair for my daughters desk in her room and her room has bright colors so that chair would be perfect!
I love green furniture! :-) thanks for having us!
Post a Comment