Friday, May 22, 2009

Show Us Where you Live Friday - Dining Rooms

Okay, Kelly said to show you how we really use our dining room. We really use our formal dining for a craft/Ebay room. We still have china in the hutch and linens in the buffet. But right now the table is covered with items to sell on Ebay or current craft projects.

Here is the china cabinet with my collection of footed cake stands on top. Once you have two of anything it is a collection right?

Here is my grandmother's china cabinet. I love the curved glass. The china pattern inside is called Present Tense. So pretty and colorful. The pitchers on the top are Blenko glass carafes. They come in every color. I would have one of each if I could. The light from outside reflects beautifully through them.

And here is the mirrored buffet which still houses linens, placemats, etc. in the drawers but has is now a craft table. There are two projects I just finished--a paper covered bucket and a hat box!!

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I am loving your cake stand collection! Very pretty!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

annalee said...

your cake stand collection is wonderful!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

the green and blue glass carafes are so pretty...

Pam Bowers said...

I'm apparently not alone in loving your cake stands. Love the carafes too.