Thursday, June 25, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - Master

Over at Kelly's Korner it is that time again----Show Us Where You Live! Take a look and let me know what you think.
Here it is the majority of the year.
This is my collection of crosses. They are on either side of the windows.
I wanted a change for the spring/summer. I got the pillows for Mother's Day from Pier One. The quilt was made by my great-grandmother. It is busy and wonderful!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Your bedroom is so pretty! I love the colors in the bedding and I love your crosses!!

~Katie said...

Love that purple!!

Dawn said...

Thanks!!! I suffer from restless leg syndrome and don't sleep well. My doctor told me about "sleep hygeine". I have tried to make the room as relaxing as possible. I have not electronics of any kind in the bedroom (TV, radio, phone, alarm clock). It has made a big difference.

Chelsa said...

love the quilt!

Christy Lee said...

I love the colors! Beautiful.
Thanks for sharing!

Christy

Melissa Stover said...

so beautiful and colorful!

Ashley said...

Awesome job on your bedroom, the colors are bright and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.