Thursday, October 8, 2009

Decorating!

I've put out our Halloween decorations last weekend. My favorite decoration is the Dept. 56 Krinkles Halloween tree and ornaments. They don't make them anymore. They are so cute and whimsical. The picture above is a close-up of one of the ornaments. Below is a pic of the whole tree.
Here is the Krinkle Witch and some other decorations on the T.V.
I've also borrowed some cute ideas from other blogs I love. I bought these glass cannisters at Wal-Mart for cheap and filled them with Christmas bulbs (on sale at Hobby Lobby for 40% off!). I did orange, purple and black bulbs in two different sizes and two different finishes. I think they look yummy! They make me smile.
These jars/cannisters I also bought at Wal-Mart (cheap). I filled them with Fall colored candies. Again, I am sooooo digging the colors. BTW, what's up with the M&Ms this year? I have not been able to find the purple, black and orange ones they had last year.

No comments: