Saturday, November 14, 2009

Non Smoking Please

I can't remember if I've posted about this or not but here goes. Cita smokes. She has for years. BUT, if you have Cita, "Cita, do you smoke?" She would look you dead in your eye and reply, "No." Do you know why? Because of the following reasons....
  • If you smoke outside it doesn't count.
  • If you are on vacation it doesn't count.
  • If you are out of the city limits it doesn't count.
  • If no one sees you smoke it doesn't count.

So....she (in her mind) doesn't smoke.

But I know she does. You know how? Because you can't hide this!

Yep, your eyes are really seeing it. Cigarettes. AND lighters. Do you wonder how that plant is living? Because it is artificial. Now check out this....
What is in the bag you ask? Butts (no, not that kind of butt)! Cigarette butts. Two bags of cigarette butts. I wonder if I should reporter to the new television show about hoarders. Below is a close-up of the bag. If you look closely you can see the labels on the cigarette butts in the bag. I am not brave enough to open them. Sorry!

No comments: