For a while now I have been decorating buckets. It is so much fun picking out the paper and fringe. They have evolved nicely and now I am starting to get requests for my little buckets! So exciting! Recently I was invited to my by one of my blogger friends, Dina, to her open house. Anyway, I gave her a bucket as a thank you. Guess what?! Not only did she love it but she put it in one of the rooms of her house. Check it out here! If you look at the "pink room" pics, it is under the tree! But stop! It gets even better! She gave my bucket a shout out today. I am so honored! Take a peek here!
Here are some of the buckets I've created. You can use them for all sorts of things...fill them with beans, rice, beads, etc. and use them for a pen/pencil cup, flower pot, silverware holder for a buffet or party. The list could go on and on! 





No comments:
Post a Comment