Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Help!

I need your help with a couple of things.
  • We are still trying to find things to hang on Kate's walls. I had this old bulletin board in the garage.

And these chipboard stickers at Hobby Lobby.

And here is what I came up with.


It turned out cute but it still needs a little something. Maybe a border. Any suggestions?!?!?

  • Next, I bought this great painting at my friend, Dina's, holiday open house. I picked up this frame at Hobby Lobby tonight for 1/2 off! I am going to paint it first but when I put the painting in the frame the frame cuts off the exclamation point. I think I am going to frame it anyway. What do you think?

1 comment:

KristenB said...

Ok...You should totally put a rick rack border on the bulletin board. What are her colors again? My first thought is that hot pink would look cute, but I don't think that's in her scheme is it? Maybe a white or a black and white.

I think the frame looks great on the painting. The exclamation isn't too missed.