Friday, February 5, 2010

Blessed!

I just have to give a shout out to the best girlfriends a girl could have. I mentioned in a previous post that I am having a plaque test done next week. Bottom line is that I am scared about it. Just plain scared. Here is where blessed comes in!

I got an email from my friend, Licia, and she offered to come with me and then go to dinner (a heart-healthy one) afterwards. I felt better. Then I talked to my friend, Christine, and she is going to meet us for dinner. I felt better. Then I talked to my friend, Jenny, and she has offered to come hold my hand during the test too. I felt better. All that adds up to a lot of BETTER. That's is what I call God with skin on it.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'll be thinking good thought for you. WW does work by the way, you're right! I end up starting it again every year and doing it for at least 6 months (like right about now, or maybe next week....)

KristenB said...

I need to be reading your blog more. =( I didn't know about the test.

Dawn said...

Mindy, thanks! I appreciate. And yes, WW does work. But only if you work it and not overnight! DARN.