Thursday, March 11, 2010

Odds and Ends

Sorry that my posting has been so sporadic! My classwork is taking its toll and eating up all my spare time!!!! One more day until spring break! I am so excited. I posted about our plans already, but I forgot to mention before we head out on Monday Kate will be getting her spacers put in for her braces. My baby is going to have such a beautiful smile!

Here's what's happening:

  • I am working on hard in all four classes and am holding a 4.0 for the semester!!!
  • Kate is busy with UIL, Girl Scouts and her church youth group. God is really working in her life and it is amazing!!!
  • Cita is home this week, but I am not! Ha! I am staying with a gal from work who just returned from maternity leave. This is her first week back and her sweet hubby is away on business. I know how nice it is to have an extra set of hands. What an honor to be able to give back!
  • I posted about the awesome salad I got at CPK on Saturday. Well, I did a search and found the recipe! I found the salad AND dressing. And it was just as good!
  • My Keurig Platinum Coffeemaker finally came off backorder at QVC!!!!! I can't wait to try it.

That is it for now.

No comments: