Sunday, March 13, 2011
Spring Break Road Trip 2011 - Day Two
We woke up and headed to church. They had a guest pastor and he was good. I really enjoyed it. After church, Forrest, Kate, Brenda and I went to the Fredericksburg Brewing Company for lunch. I had a wonderful salad with strawberries, mandarin oranges, blue cheese and candied pecans. I ate every bite. We relaxed the rest of the day. We watched movies, cooking shows, talked, laughed, worked on a puzzle and just enjoyed each other. Nothing better. It is so good to slow down. I move so fast most of the time I forget what it feels like to just be. A word about puzzles. My dad has a table by the front window in his living room and you will ALWAYS find a puzzle (and my dad) there. I love to sit there with him and work on puzzles. Just sitting with my dad. Peace, safety and love. I need to make a place in my home for a puzzle table.
Labels:
Spring Break 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Sounds Perfect!
Post a Comment