It is beautiful here today. I have been pretty productive. I cleaned my room, took my lab quiz and had lunch. K is busy sketching patterns for felt creations. My friend, Kristen, has been making wonderful felt animals and K fell in love with them. She is into doing food though. She just shouted out to me, "Mom, you should see the tomato I just found!" It is creative and constructive and that is fine by me.
I am working on changing the season in my bedroom. I want something lighter and fresher for the spring/summer. Any ideas? I know there are a million out there.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is so cute!! I hope the felt creating is going well. :)
Oh I love bedrooms that have that spa feel. Light blues, beiges, whites, and a hint of black. Love it.
Post a Comment