Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cold Saturday

It is cold in Dallas. I love the cold when I don't have to do anything outside. I can snuggle in and spend time doing those things I put off when it is pretty outside. I did get out and get the car inspected. Now I have some school work to tend to: a paper to finish on cognitive development in children, a Biology lab quiz on AIDS and a Biology test on the immune system. Overwhelming.

Before I allow the things in my life that I GET to do to overwhelm and bog me down I need to remember school is not forever. It is temporary like everything else. I am lucky and blessed that I have been given an opportunity to go back to school and get into a career that I absolutely love.

Bottom line...no complaints, only praise. Praise that God gives me mercy and not what I deserve.

1 comment:

melinda said...

Loving your blog! It is so prettty. Keep it up - I'll keep reading. :)

Melinda