Friday, April 17, 2009

Affirmation

Today I drove up to UNT in Denton to meet with my academic advisor. We worked on my degree plan. I am little over half-way there! I even got a student I.D. card!!! Looking at all the classes in black and white was a little daunting but I am walking through the fear and self-doubt. God is on my side!

When I got home and checked my email and read an email from a teacher who gives me the opportunity to work in her class very often. It affirms all the hard work and hours I am putting in to get my degree. My heart is full of joy and gratitude.

It reads. "I love Miss Fish. Miss Fish is a hero. Miss Fish, are you a teacher? Love, Hanna."

No, Hanna, not yet. But I a working on it!

1 comment:

KristenB said...

Oh my gosh Hanna...I lOVE her.