Wednesday, April 29, 2009

List of Buckets

A couple of days ago I posted my cute, little decorated bucket. I love it! Anyway, I showed it to Sweet Jane at work and she wanted to buy one!!!!! My first sale.

Here is Jane's bucket. Isn't it adorable? She is going to put uncooked black beans in it and use it as a pen/pencil holder on her desk.


Here are the other two I made tonight.

This bird paper is the cutest. I wish they made bedding out of it. I would snuggle in every night and have sweet dreams of birds chirping, sweet smells and PEACE.


I love the pattern and colors of this paper. Did I mention I love, love orange.

2 comments:

KristenB said...

Love that bird paper!

I looked at the paper at Michael's....$1 per sheet....Agh!!

Kathi said...

Love your little buckets! I just found two at "my" thrift store for cheap cheap cheap! Guess I need to get the paper and glue out again!