Cita has 4 friends she plays cards with once a month. They play a card game called Onze. We have played it in my family for years. We have had divorces in my family over Onze games. Anywho, Cita is dithering all over the house getting ready for the shindig. Here is what I came home to.
Cita races in to meet me at the door and frantically says, "You are never going to believe what happened! I don't know what I am going to do!"
I take the bait, "What is wrong?"
"P.F. Changs WON'T DELIVER the food for Saturday night's card game!"
"Mom, P.F. Changs has never delivered food."
"I understand that Dawn! But they won't deliver no matter WHAT I pay!"
"Why don't you have Cathy's Wok deliver? Their food is really good."
Exasperated, she responded, "They are NOT P.F. Chang's! They don't have Kung Pao Scallops."
"I'm sorry."
"I'll pay you $25 to pick it up for me."
"I won't be here remember? You kicked Kate and I out of the house until the game is over because you don't want us to hear you all cussing."
"Oh yeah, I forgot."
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is hilarious. Let's get a publisher! "Life with Cita"
Post a Comment