I love old movies!!! I know it is cliche; but they just don't make them like they used to. Here is a list of some of my absolute favorites. I never get tired of them and they still bring a smile or a chill or a scream depending on the movie.
Night of the Hunter - keep an eye on the doll
Cape Fear - good and evil = torque
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? - Taylor and Burton at their best
Wait Until Dark - just wait until she opens the refrigerator!
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers - I love a musical!
Update:
As you know I am a big fan of Bertolli Oven Bakes. Tonight we tried a new one - Tri-color Four Cheese Ravioli. Once again Bertolli did not let down. It was fantastic!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment