Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Italy Christmas 2010

We are planning our next trip to Italy!!! I am so excited. I can't wait to go back. We are going back at Christmas again. Kate had one caveat - that we have a real Christmas tree. Well, we found the perfect place. La Foce!

We have no desire to go back to Rome so we will fly into Florence and rent a car and drive there. We also plan on taking a day trip to Venice.


The website boasts spending the "Winter at La Foce". Here is a snippet from their website:

"Come and share La Foce’s Christmas tradition! Our guests are enchanted by the lifestyle developed here over the last 50 years. During this season you will be welcomed with La Foce’s traditional Christmas decorations. In your house cypress and holly garlands, dried oranges, pomanders, pot-pourri, candles and, last but not least, a Christmas tree will make you share the Christmas spirit which has always been part of Origo family. All children are warmly invited to join the many Origo children at the family’s Christmas party in the main Villa."

Here are some pictures from the website.






Here are the different villas/apartments we are looking at. First is the Tartaruga.




Here is the Beco.




Here is the Ronda.





So exciting!!! I can't wait.

1 comment:

KristenB said...

Ok seriously....I'm so jealous.