Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Saga Continues

I've been scouring the Internet trying to find THE dress for Ben's wedding. I've even enlisted the aid of one of my BFFs, Christine, to help. She is the queen of all things stylish. She sent me a bunch of options. My favorites were all "no longer available". Too sad.



Nordstrom's Half-Yearly Sale started so I headed over. I picked up these two dresses.


Love the color of this one. Tried it on and it fit well but I felt it was a little juvenile and "prommy".
Okay, this is Michael Kors, 'nuff said. His clothes always fit well and look great.

I bought them both and brought them home for the "Cita" test. The first was an instant "no". I love, love, loved the Michael Kors but I was sure it would not pass the test because it wasn't silk. Well, wonders never cease! I got a "yes". Woohoo! It might not be the "right" material but I can so dress it up with bling and black patent peekaboo kitten heels.

I still need to find an outfit for the rehearsal dinner, bride's luncheon and the kick-off party!

Oh yeah, did I use enough quotations in the post for ya!?

No comments: