Friday, July 10, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - Foyers

So this week over at Kelly's Korner it is foyers. We really don't have much of a foyer but here goes.

Here is the front door. I love, love, love my Fiesta wreath. I bought it in San Antonio. It is so colorful and happy. To the right is an old wrought iron settee that needs new cushions. I would love to paint our front door black. What do you think? Please leave a comment and let me know!

Here is the foyer. Not much of a foyer, I know. Excuse the packages. The fisherman is great. He rocks. I like the picture grouping but HATE the old alarm keypad! Anybody have any ideas about camouflaging it? Help me please!!

This last picture is to the left of the door. I laugh at the nun picture every time I look at it. Three rebellious nuns!

4 comments:

KristenB said...

I love black front doors! I think when we get a new door it will be grey or eggplant. =)

You did a great job hiding the keypad. I couldn't see it until I saw the close-up picture. I hate ours too. It's old and yellowed.

Shana said...

Go for the black front door!! I am dying to paint mine! I have to wait a few more months before hubs will allow me to be around the paint fumes!

Kristin said...

I just love that wreath. The fisherman is too cute. I didn't really notice the keypad to be honest with you.

I think your door would look great black...it still looks nice though.

Robin said...

To cover the old alarm box... Get a deep frame/shadow box. Push the picture to the very front and then hang it OVER the pad.