Friday, September 4, 2009

3-Day Weekend

Well, it has been quite a week. Let's get the downers out of the way.
  1. I found out that I am ineligible for any additional Federal Student Aid. The reason is I've met the "maximum hour limit".
  2. I found out my GPA at UNT "represents only the grades you earned/earn while here at UNT". Consequently, my 3.+ GPA dropped.
  3. Due to #2 I am now on academic probation.
  4. My alergies are kicking in.

My knee-jerk reaction is to get angry and give up. After a good cry and some time in prayer, I realized that God is bigger than this. He is in control. I turned to him and said, "Okay Big Guy, how Ya gonna work this out for Your glory?" I know He will. Now I just continue to do the footwork and all will work out.

Now for the good stuff!

  1. Kate has been invited to join the Duke TIP program. She was invited because of her excellent math and science skills!!!
  2. My classes are going well. I really like my Environmental Science teacher.
  3. I've lost 2 lbs.
  4. It is a 3-day weekend!
  5. Kate and I are taking a little road trip to San Antonio to see mi favorita tia, Nancy Jo. On the way to SA we are going to stop at Wimberley Market Days. I am looking forward to relaxing and spending time with Nancy Jo and James. Chillin' by the pool.

It's all good.

No comments: