Saturday, October 31, 2009

Canton=Score

Our trip to Canton was a success!!!! Kristen spent the night last night so she wouldn't have to drive so far this morning. We got up at 6 am. Jane showed up at 6:30 am and we were off. We stopped at the one and only Dairy Palace for coffee and breakfast. The Dairy Palace rocks! We arrived at Canton right at 8 am!!!!

We found the perfect parking place! Thanks Sharon! We got out of our car and immediately saw Sharon and Haile. Here is what I got....I will post pictures soon.
  • A backdrop for a nativity scene. I love creches and over the years have acquired a nice collection.
  • Two little vases for minature topiaries or Christmas trees.
  • Personalized letter photo plaque for Kate. So stinkin' cute. You pick out a black and white photo of each initial in the name you want and you can either have them matted and framed or attached with clips to a handpainted board. I had to send it home with Jane because I can't keep a secret until Christmas.
  • The cutest rooster in the whole wide world. He is in my room right now. Rudy the rooster is his name.
  • A heart with wings for Kate's room.
  • Three tins stars - purple, chartruese and orange. No idea where to put them but they will be cute wherever they go!
  • A wooden sugar mold candleholder.

Needless to say it was a big ole SCORE! Oh yeah, did I also mention we did all that shopping and ate lunch and made it home by 1:45 pm! Yep, we rock.

No comments: