Tailgating and Teams! Over at Kelly's Korner this week we are sharing our favorite teams and tailgating traditions. I am not your normal die-hard fan. I don't like to watch football on T.V., but I love going to a game. I am more of a basketball girl. I love the San Antonio Spurs and the Duke Blue Devils.
One thing is fo' sho' I LOVE to get together and watch basketball and eat some good food. Here is my favorite sports-watching menu:
Paula Deen's Pesto Blossom - It is a beautiful and tasty work of art.
Quincy Jones' Thriller Ribs - These are hands down the best ribs I have ever tasted. The meat falls right off the bone. They are not your normal BBQ ribs as the sauce is a little different. Amazing though!
Ranch Style Beans - This is a staple in any kitchen. Plus, you will be spending all your time on the ribs and pesto blossom.
Potato Salad - I love homemade mustard potato salad.
Sister Schubert's Rolls - Really a no brainer. And as my friend Stuart says, "They are slap-yo-momma good!"
Southern Living's Chocolate Cookie Pudding - Easy and great.
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment