Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Van Down By The River....

I love Chris Farley. I think he was hilarious. Tommy Boy is one of my favorite movies. My favorite character he did on SNL was Matt Foley the motivational speaker. If you've never seen this skit I've attached a clip. It is a little long but you won't understand how funny this story is unless you watch it.



Okay, so I am always imitating Matt Foley and yelling about ending up in a "van down by the river." I do it everywhere. Kate thinks it is hilarious. She and I were visiting the other morning and she said, "Mom, I made Mrs. Ceritelli laugh SO hard the other day."
I said, "Really? How?"
"She was telling us how we need to do our best and get good grades so we will be ready for college."
I replied, "That makes sense. You sure do."
She said, "I told her that my mom says if I don't get good grades I am gonna end up in a van down by the river!"

That kid cracks me up!

No comments: