I am so excited. One of my favorite foodie sites is Pioneer Woman. Her real name is Ree Drummond. I have a link to her site here on my blog. Here recipes are scrumptious. You can read her story here.
Anyway, I can't tell you how excited I was to open up my newest issue of Southern Living magazine and there she was! A whole spread on her. Her recipes are amazing and her photos are amazing!
Here is another coincidence. She lives in Oklahoma outside of Pawhuska! I have a friend who is from Pawhuska! Isn't that funny? I had never even heard of Pawhuska before I met my friend Kris.
Check out the article and her website. BTW, Southern Living magazine is the bomb. I can't tell you the smile it brings to my face when I see it in my mailbox. It is divided into four sections: travel, gardening, decorating and food. Some of the best recipes I've ever tried have been tested in their kitchens.

No comments:
Post a Comment