Kate and I were invited by my old friends, Kaye and Joe, for a visit. They live a short, 30-minute drive from us but it feels like another time and place. They live on the lake and it was so peaceful and relaxing. Kaye is the ULTIMATE hostess. Check out the greeting Kate and I got when we arrived. How cute is that?
We did a little shopping in McKinney and found a couple of good deals. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening just visiting and having a good old time. We watched the copy of "Julia and Julie" Kate got me for Christmas and then played Yahtzee! We had homemade tamales and chili for dinner and then ended the night with a fun game of charades. BTW, I absolutely ROCK at charades. You need me on your team! We slept in this morning, had breakfast and watched "Chicago" before heading home! Thank God for good friends!!!!
We did a little shopping in McKinney and found a couple of good deals. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening just visiting and having a good old time. We watched the copy of "Julia and Julie" Kate got me for Christmas and then played Yahtzee! We had homemade tamales and chili for dinner and then ended the night with a fun game of charades. BTW, I absolutely ROCK at charades. You need me on your team! We slept in this morning, had breakfast and watched "Chicago" before heading home! Thank God for good friends!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment