Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Goods!

Santa was soooooo good to me this year. Check it out!
Mom got me some Jo Malone smelly-good-stuff. I got Orange Blossom Creme and Nutmeg and Ginger Cologne! Lovely! See the pretty sequined scarf. PW recommended it on her site. Can't wait to wear it. Don't forget the new stainless steel mixing cups.
Cita also got me this wonderful shampoo and conditioner. If you've never tried it you should.
Kate got me Julia Child's cookbook, Mastering the Art of French Cooking AND the Julia and Julie movie. She is a thoughtful one that Kate!
And that's not all. Here are all the things I got from Brenda and Dad....
Brenda and Dad got me these beautiful bamboo angels. I love them. Can't wait to use them next year!
I also got a new Brita filtered water pitcher. Gulp!
And this comfy, cozy and oh-so-warm robe!

No comments: