Okay, I feel like I have not posted anything in AGES! It hasn't been that long but I feel like it. Not a whole lot going on. Just doing life. I've had a pretty uneventful week compared to the week before. Maybe that's it! I am emotionally hungover! Too much adrenaline, too many feelings, to many ups and downs. I am worn clean out!
I have cleared my calendar for the weekend and I am just going to lay low. I need it and my body needs it.
I am taking 12 hours this semester. I am trying to knock out as much as I can. I WILL make it. Please pray for clarity and perseverance for me as I go through this semester.
Weight Watchers is going well. I know it works; it has before. I have just got to plan better. When I wing it I grab whatever I can and that is not good.
I have been getting up and moving too. We got the Wii Fit Plus. I love it. I have been channeling my inner drum majorette. So much fun! I got a perfect score. Oh yes!
Brice is his same old self. Goodness I love that dog.
Kate is good. I love her too!
Cita is busy, busy, busy with tax season. And I love her too!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment