Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girl Scouts

Kate and the other girls in her GS troop are working on thier silver awards. They are working hard getting their leadership hours and many projects done. It amazes me that these girls have been together since first grade! Time flies.

They are leading a TON of younger girls through a badge workshop all day Saturday. I am so proud of them! I wanted to do something special for them so I decided to make them all new shirts. They turned out so stinkin' cute. AND so easy!

I bought the shirst at CATO. I wanted something a little thicker than a normal tee and they were a great buy. I got the transfer paper at Office Depot. I downloaded the font at Dafont. Great fonts for FREE! If the font looks familiar it is the same one I used on my Christmas cards. They turned out really cute. I hope the girls like them!

No comments: