Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Gold Mine I Tell Ya....

I went to Target tonight to return a shirt and came home with this.....

The dollar spot at Target is LOADED with good stuff!!! In the picture above check out the cute black and white geo patterned file folders! They come in sets of 3 and they come in coordinating colors and they have preprinted stickers with "to do", "file", etc. on them.

I got this cute closet organizer for Kate's room in black damask. Perfect for the new black and white redeco!

Puzzles for the kiddos at school. Letters, shapes, colors and numbers. A teacher's dream come true--affordable things for the classroom!

Planet Earth flash cards! Land, air and sea animals and geography. Who doesn't love the planet Earth?

Sets of dishtowels. Cupcakes and owls. Now that's nothing to HOOT at! Sorry, couldn't resist!

There is a little magnetic picture frame in the back. It has fish on it and it says "We are Family." Perfect for the FISHer family. They also had a ton of Monsters Inc. and Incredibles stuff. Kate had to have these double-ended crayons, notebook and sandwich and snack bags with the Monsters Inc logo. Are you excited yet? If not, you don't have a pulse. Call 9-1-1!

Lastly, these melamine plates! They weren't at the dollar spot--they were cheaper! Yes, you read that right! They were only .88 cents a plate. AND the orange pattern is the cutest. I am going back tomorrow for some coordinating pieces!

3 comments:

N @ Cheap Like a Birdie said...

Oh my, was the damask organizer really a dollar? If so I'm heading to Target!

Dawn said...

Sorry it was $2. But that is still so cheap! I hope you get one!

KristenB said...

Um.....I need those plates and towels now. Going to Target today. The end.