Friday, January 22, 2010

Pioneer Woman Cooks Recipe #9

Better late than never! Last weekend I made PW's chicken spaghetti. It was pretty good. I am not giving it a great because I thought it could use a little more spice. Let's face it. I am from south Texas and we like spice. I normally make my chicken spaghetti with Ro*Tel and Velveeta. Don't get me wrong, I would make it again...and again. I just might add a little sumpthin' sumpthin'.
Here are the changes I made:
  • I used a rotisserie chicken and just pulled all the meat off of it.
  • I saved the skin and put it in the pot of pasta when I cooked it. That way I had the broth for the spaghetti later.
  • I used elbow macaroni rather than spaghetti. Not so messy! But it does take up more room so you will need a bigger pot!


I think next I want to try something from breakfast section! Yummy!

No comments: