A lot has happened since last we met. A lot of YUCK! From the previous post you know that Cita took Kate and I to Rise No 1 for Valentine's Dinner. It is a really sweet little restaurant--little sparkly lights, nice music, rich souffles and FOOD POISENING! We got home from dinner and I started to feel a little sick. I thought it was just some indigestion. That all changed about 10 PM when I started throwing up. I threw up and threw up and threw up. The other awful things happened to my body. As I write this I am still sore from it. I will never eat there again---and you shouldn't either.
I still have to say in all seriousness: Thank you Cita for sweetness you showed Kate and I on Valentine's. You are sweet to think of us and we love you for it!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment