The snow has melted (well, almost) and it was time to get out! I took a EDSP test this morning and got ready to meet my blogger friend, Dina, and her sister for lunch and a movie. We met at Ritzy's for lunch. They have the BEST salads. I had the Chopped Ranch Chef Salad. Then we went to see When in Rome. It was a really cute, warm and fuzzy movie.
I have to say this whole blogging thing has been a blessing to me. I started blogging for a couple of reasons: 1: to chronicle our lives for family and friends who don't live close by and 2: as an outlet for relieving stress (journaling). It has turned into more. I have met some of the neatest women while blogging. Dina is one of them. A girl can never have too many friends!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I had lots of fun!
Post a Comment