Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowing!!!

It started snowing again last night! The news said it was coming. I listened for it all night and didn't hear anything. Imagine my surprise with I woke up to this.....

We had school and the kids were so excited. It snowed straight for hours and hours--from into the wee hours of the morning until now!

When I got home I got a call there would be a delayed start for our school district. I told Kate to invite a friend over so in case they decided to cancel she would have someone to play with.

Kate's friend came over and they played outside until 8 PM! They had such a good time!

Here are Kate (in the foreground) and Emily (background) building their forts for the big snowball fight!

I love this pic! What are the odds that a snowflake would fall right in front of Kate's face AND the camera would focus on it?

BTW, school was cancelled! Yippee!

No comments: