I love this old scale. It has all the original pieces including the weights. It needs a little cleaning up. Somebody painted it metallic gold! Why? I don't know. Nothing a light sanding won't fix. I can't wait to figure out a cute way to use it. My dad and Bren have a larger one and they put roasted peanuts on one side and you put the spent shells on the other!
I got this cute little quail coin purse and soft rubber/plactic placemats at Heirlooms. The store is so cool. All bright and out there! The placemats are black, pink, green and blue!
I picked up this cute little kitchen towel at The Apple Store in Medina.

1 comment:
It looks like you had a fun trip! I got your message about beads WAY after you left it. Yes, could you please go back to Salado and get me some! ha!
Post a Comment