It feels like it has been forever since I have posted. So here's what has been going on.
- School - I am taking a Kinesiology class this semester at UNT. It is 4 days a week. It is on movement and children. We are writing lesson plans and teaching them to local kids in Denton. Fun,but a lot of work.
- Camp - Kate was at church camp last week. She got home last Saturday. She had a blast and is growing in her relationship with God. I love it!
- Work - While Kate was at camp I moonlighted at the job I had before I took my job at the school district. It was so fun hanging with my old peeps. I loved the people I worked for and with and it was nice to be back (temporarily). On Friday they even had pizza brought in because I was there. How cool is that? I was blessed to work there.
- Doctors - I had a stress test that shows no blockage! Yippee! I am going in for another sleep test to determine whether I need a CPAP or TAP. I can't wait to sleep again! Watch out world when I am sleeping good again I will have an unbelievable amount of energy!
- Planning - After this class is over (July 8) we are free! I will be taking another class, but it is online so we can travel. We are planning another south texas road trip. Can't wait. Be scared very scared!

No comments:
Post a Comment