
Day two of our trip started out nice and peaceful. I got to sit on the front porch with Brenda, drink coffee, visit and look at this!

Then pancakes for breakfast. Here is Kate's special pancake.

Then off to shop on....

We stopped at the candy store. I can't remember the exact name but they have the best assortment of retro candies, fudge, and cold drinks ever! I got a ICE cold Frostie Root Beer and CHEWY LemonHeads!


Kate spent some of her birthday money on a gold pair of
Toms. For every pair of Toms purchased Toms gives a needy child a pair of shoes! Isn't that awesome.
After shopping we got on the
mule and headed to the river.
The girls had a blast in the cool water.
Check out this old tree house. No telling how long it has been there. Not on our property!
Samson riding shotgun!

Brenda made spaghetti for dinner and we snuggled in for a movie. We watched
Everybody's Fine. It was a sweet movie. Sad, but sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment