Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pantie Raid

Last night Kate and I are sitting in the den watching TV and Cita comes in and declares she needs to talk. I am thinking "oh no"! She sits down in the chair and here it goes...
Cita, "You know how when I travel I put all my dirty undies in a zip lock baggie?"
I answer, "Yes." All the while thinking that I DON'T to have this coversation.
"Well, when I got home and opened my suitcase they were gone!"
"Seriously? Are you sure Cita?"
"Yes, I can tell they checked my luggage because they closed the zippers differently than I do. Why would someone steal my underwear?"
Okay, now I am a little freaked out! I reply, "Not sure, but that is gross."

Fast forward to this afternoon. I go out to the backyard to water the plants. I look down and there on the back porch is a zip lock bag full of undies! The zip lock has the tell-tale sign of Brice--a big rip! I go into Cita's room, with the bag in hand. She looks at me in amazement and asks, "Where did you get those?"
"They were on the back porch."
"How did they get there?"
"Brice must have got them out of your suitcase!"
"Why would he do that?"
And I say, "Because you keep sitting in his chair!"
Gotcha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! A Cita story! I've missed these! It was so good to see you at Lunch Bunch yesterday!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.