Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Finds....

I have stumbled upon some great things recently! And here they are....
  1. PaperBack Swap - If you are an avid reader this is the place for you. It is one big book swap. It is so easy too. You list books you want to swap and people email you for them. You print off a label from your printer, wrap the book up and send it. You pay to mail them but it is usually less than $3 per book. You earn credits for sending and posting books to swap. So fun and E A S Y! Give it a try.
  2. Tums Instant Dissolve Powder - This is pure greatness. When your stomach is bothering you just open one of these littel packets and pour the crystals on your tongue. They dissolve immediately - no water needed. YES!
  3. Hawaiian Punch Sugar-Free Singles - I am and have always been a big Hawaiian Punch fan. I don't drink it because it is loaded with calories and sugar. These are wonderful because you just open one and add it to your bottled water. Refreshing.
  4. Yoplait Smoothies - I am usually rushed in the AM but don't have time to eat much. This is a great idea. It is frozen fruit and smoothie mix! All you do is add milk and blend. They are delish. Oh yes, and Target makes their own version.
  5. Tabasco Mayo - I LOVE condiments. Food would be SO blah without condiments. The other day I was visiting a friend and she and her hubby made me some turkey roll-ups. There were wonderful and had a little kick to them. I asked what it was and it was Tabasco Mayonnaise. Getcha some!
  6. DSW Shoes - I know, I know, DSW has been around forever, but did you know you can now order ONLINE! Yippee! Cha-ching!

I am smiling!

1 comment:

KristenB said...

It's the little things in life sometimes. =)