Oh my goodness. Where do I start. I have so much to share with you.
- I graduated!! Yes, on December 17, 2011 I walked across the stage at UNT! I can't tell you how great it was to be DONE!
- I have gone gray. Here is a pic. Excuse my droopy eye; Kate was smooshing me. Honestly, I am not sold on it yet. It has been 2 months and I still scream when I see myself in the mirror!

- I accepted a certified teaching assistant position at the elementary where I currently work. I am loving every minute of it. I pray that is turns into something permanent.
- Kate is doing great. She was invited to join the ACE program at school. I could not be prouder. It is hard but she is holding her own!
- We just booked our next trip to Italy! We are going over Christmas again. This year we are also going to spend a couple of nights in Paris.
- Cita is doing well. She is traveling quite a bit for work and counting down the days until she retires.

No comments:
Post a Comment