Thursday, December 25, 2008

Italy - Day Six (Christmas)

Santa found us! Only with the aid of the note Kate placed on the window of our room that said, "Kate Fisher is here Santa!"

I found a great Christmas tree at the Uffizi Museum's store. I waited until all were asleep and snuck it out and put it together while sitting on the bathroom floor. It was PERFECT!!!

Kate and Mom woke up and we opened presents. Lots of little things because our big present was the trip and our new Wii. Kate was a little melancholy about not being at home and having a big tree but we got through it. I think we were also a little sad that it was our last day in Florence. I love this city best of all.

We had Christmas lunch at Harry's Bar. Don't let the name fool you--this is a NICE restaurant. I had cream of mushroom soup and mushrooom risotto. Wonderful, creamy, and tasty.

No comments: