I got out of bed and went and told Cita, my mother. My mother loves a storm. I don't get it. We flipped on the news and surenuff it was coming. But the good news was there was no risk of a tornado! Thank goodness.
Then I had a breakthrough....step-by-step:
- I opened the back door to let the cool air in and listen to the storm.
- I got the courage to step outside and watch.
- Then it happened! I was able to sit on the back porch and watch the storm come in-hail and all!
Most of you are thinking "big whoop". Well, it is "big whoop" for me. You see I lived through THE STORM OF APRIL 2008. It was scary. Sirens going off, lights going out, wind wheezing through the house, hiding in closet, praying to God for our protection. I don't like storms. No, I take that back, I hate storms. Especially ones that might produce a tornado. Here are some pics.
So big whoop for me!

1 comment:
I'm so proud of you! My sister needs to do that.
Post a Comment