I also got these pillows courtesy of Cita!!! I first saw them on one of my new favorite blogs. I just put the quilt on my bed today. It was made by my great-grandmother. I like the pillows and I like the quilt, but I don't know if I like them together! What do you think? Here is the bedding before.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
I Am One Lucky Mom
My sweet, thoughtful 11 year-old gave me the best present ever! She put thought and love into it. She knows her momma LOVES Florence, Italy. Last Christmas we were blessed with the opportunity to spend Christmas in Italy! Well she brought it to me today! Here is the "window" she made on my closet door. It is a view of the Arno from the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. Check out the lights! It is hard to tell but the clouds are 3-D. I am truly blessed! 

Labels:
My Kiddo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love me some KF. That is so sweet.
LOVE the bird pillow. DOes this mean you don't need the MeKB pillows? (That's my new brand name, btw. =] )
Oh no! I still want the pillows!!!
Post a Comment