Schools out. It is summer time. Barbeque. Swimming. Road trips. Staying up late. Sleeping late. Fun, fun, fun.
But there are limits. Consistency is key with kids, right? So the rules still apply. We will continue to make our beds EVERY morning.Laundry will be done in a timely manner AND put away. Just washing and folding is not sufficient.
Lastly, being summer, I will remember to go over the sunscreen protocal and reapplication importance with my daughter. I don't want her to get sunburned.
I would never, EVER cave on these things. NOT ME!

3 comments:
Love the picture of the unmade bed!! I was the same way summer is here, let's get moving on getting chores done on a regular basis. But I guess you have to have a few not done chores so the kids know you mean business! LOL!
Haha! What a great post! Loved your pictures!! :) (came over from MckMama)
what a cute blog.
I enjoyed reading your blog tonight....Had some time to do some blog hopping...
always enjoy finding new blogs!
Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.
Post a Comment