Thursday, June 18, 2009

San Antonio - Day One

We left bright and early for San Antonio. We were excited. The drive was easy. We took the new tollway just north of Georgetown. It bypasses Austin altogether and spits you out in Buda. And even better my Tolltag worked!!!!

We arrived in S.A. and checked into La Mansion del Rio. Our room was right on the Riverwalk. Heaven!!!! Check it out.

We had a chance to visit with Nancy Jo, James, Casey and Alan before we went to Cece and Ben's kick-off dinner. The dinner was wonderful. It was a Mexican feast complete with a live band and plenty of food. Yummy.

This was the first time I met Cece. What a sweet and warm gal she is. AND she can play Onze. She will be a great asset to our family! Here is the happy couple.

My favorite aunt and I.

Here are the future sisters-in-law: Cece and Casey.

Ben sandwiched in between Cece and Casey! Doesn't he look happy?

Kate and I!

No comments: