Friday, June 19, 2009

San Antonio - Day Two: The Hat Brunch

It just kept getting better!!! We got up Friday morning and had a bagel and smear and got dressed for the Hat Brunch. What a great idea. Everyone wore hats! And I am telling you there were some awesome hats. And to top it off - manicures. Oh yes, and did I mention the food? Perfection.

Check out this bride and groom pinata. Story has it that it has made an appearance at ALL of the showers, parties, etc. I can affirm it was at every party I attended.

2 comments:

~Katie said...

Where is Cita??? Tell her I want to see her in her wedding attire. I am her biggest fan. I think she (and of course you) are halarious! You and Kate look adorable. The bride and groom are too! Have a great time!! Cheers!

Dawn said...

Check the later posts!!! I've got pics of Cita! Thanks so much for your sweet comments! I am so glad you are enjoying my blog. That means the world to me.