Kate and I got up early and took a
tour of the river. It was perfect. We were the first ones there! We had the boat all to ourselves and it wasn't too hot yet. I love trivia and the tour was chock full of little facts that I tucked into my vault.
After the tour, we headed to Nancy's for lunch. We had a good ole' beanburger at
Big Bob's. If you've never had one, you need to!!! With full tummies, we dropped Cita off at the hotel and headed back to the
Mercado for shopping. We picked up more goodies. Most notably, I purchased a new oil painting. Pretty!

Back to the hotel for a nap. Then off to the wedding! There are no words to describe this wedding. It was W-O-W. Cece was beautiful. Ben was handsome. The ceremony was perfect. 'Nuff said.
The reception was at the Argyle. It was held inside as well as outside on the beautiful lawn. The band was Skyrocket out of Austin. The coolest thing was there was a husband/wife artist team who were busy the whole reception painting an oil painting of Cece and Ben in their wedding attire standing in front of the Argyle. It was on a canvas that had to be 6 feet by 6 feet. The coolest part was the painting evolved over the span of the evening. It started out as a day setting and as the evening progressed it turned into a beautiful evening painting! Isn't that cool?
Here are more pictures of the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment