Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Road Trip - Day Two

Today we arose rested and relaxed. We got dressed and headed out on a new adventure. Our first stop was Mission San Jose. It was beautiful! So majestic. They have a great exhibit and store with books for kids and adults. They also stamp your NPS passport book! If you've never heard of the NPS passport book you should check it out. Very neat!!! Yes, I know I am a geek. Kate tells me all the time. I love history and that is that.

We stopped at Joseph's for lunch. It is a great little bakery and restaurant. I had a great turkey, cheese and guacamole sandwich. They have church services on Sundays! How cool is that?

After lunch we stopped at Fiesta on Main. I just can't get enough of their stuff. We bought 4th of July papel picado. I could spend hours and lots of money in there.

Then off the relax in Nancy Jo's pool. It was heaven. Just sat on a raft and floated and listened to some good music.

For dinner we had James' yummy leftovers. Better the second time around. Then we headed down to the river for bats and fish!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: