Monday, August 10, 2009

Our Last Full Day....

A lazy morning for Kate, Emma and I. Ginna and Pierce had some appointments and got home around lunch time. We had some lunch and all took a nap. This is the life I tell ya!

After our naps we slipped on our suits and headed to the pool. Did I already tell you how wonderful the water is here!!!! To get all hot and sweaty and jump into REFRESHING, COOL water is A. Mazing! Beth and her kiddos joined us first. Then, Carmel and her kids came. It was a great way to spend out last day here.

We got home from the pool and snuggled in for TV and laundry.

Tomorrow we head home. I will miss it here. But I am ready to Mr. Man, thebestdogthereeverwas!

I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. God is so good to me.

No comments: