Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Plan, plan, plan

My journey today was bumpy. I started off good with Cheerios, banana and skim milk. My mid-morning snack was string cheese and cherries. I forgot my lunch and ended up driving through McDonald's and ordered a cheeseburger Happy Meal. I meant to order the Apple Dippers instead of fries but was on my cell and forgot! I left school and had to pick up ice cream for the wind symphony at Kate's school. We had a ton of ice cream sandwiches left over. DARN, now my freezer has about 30 in it!

We had to race from band camp and grab dinner before Kate had to sit for some friends. We chose Quiznos. I had two Sammies. I love them. I came home and added up my fast food calories and it was 960 or 22 points. So I was still under my points for the day even with breakfast. Not the wisest choices but it could have been worse.

3 Good things about today:
  • I didn't eat an ice cream sandwich.
  • I picked up Kate's medical release for athletics.
  • I made a homemade birthday card for my sweet cousin Casey!

No comments: