Friday, September 18, 2009

Show Us Your Life...

This week is dinner recipes over at Kelly's Korner. I love food. I love to cook. AND I love to try new recipes. Southern Living puts out a great magazine and great cookbooks. One of my favorite cookbooks is Southern Living's Busy Moms Weeknight Favorites. You should get a copy.

Here are a couple of my go-to recipes. Enjoy.

Marmalade-Glazed Beef Patties:
Sauteed Tilapia with Lemon-Peppercorn Sauce:
I love to use the slow-cooker. It is wonderful to come home after a crazy day to a house that smells of dinner cooking and all I have to do is serve it! Chicken Thighs with Tomatoes and Olives...Lastly, on those nights were I am just too tired to cook from scratch I make these quick meals! They rock!

Bertolli's Tri-Colored Four Cheese Ravioli...
Contessa's Orange Chicken...

4 comments:

Yoli said...

Everything looks soooooo good. I need to try some of these!

Yoli said...

Hi Dawn! The rules to the Jack rabbit hunt were something like this...

we had a list of rabbit names but that was all. We just had to remember where they were or use their name to help us determine where they might be.

Once we found them, we had to write the streets we found them on and take pictures with them. We had to stop couldn't do a drive by picture!

We only had one hour and 1/2 to do it all and be back to our meeting place with pictures downloaded to a flash drive.

Hope you get to do it! It was so fun! The Chamber of Commerce had a book with all the bunnies and locations as prizes!

PS. I'm going to try to get that cook book!

Dawn said...

Thanks so much!!! You willl love the cookbook.

KristenB said...

Yum!